Sunday, March 23, 2008

WSC40 and ssnotime27


I decided to try out Beate's sketch finally this week and had fun. A friend of mine requested a whole bunch of birthday cards so I've been working on getting some made and it gave me an excuse to do sketches and challenges! I even decided to use the Stamp Simply challenge and make sure all my corners were rounded. Worked so well with the circles.
Stamps: Fluffles Birthday or Bust, "just for you" by Studio G
Paper: ProvoCraft stripes and circles, blue and yellow cardstock, white velum
Ink: black and dark green by ColorBox
Other: watercolor pencil crayons, white Sakura gel pen, detail clear EP, dimensionals, corner rounder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Thanks so much for playing!
Happy Easter
Hugs and smiles

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a fun loving birthday card!!! Love the sketch and how you incorporated so many rounded corners and objects -- great job on this!!! So glad you could play -- thanks much!!!