Sunday, March 30, 2008

SFYTT kitty style!

I'm still working on making birthday cards for a friend of mine so this week's SFYTT by Jen del Muro was another chance for me to work on it. I didn't want to cover up too much of the patterned paper so I went with small ribbon instead of wider bands. I had also seen some cards with more rounded lines and liked that so I chose the bottom panel to round.

I love this kitten stamp. I got it when I was a kid and one corner of it has been chewed, although I forget if it was by a cat or dog. It doesn't show up well here but I used my new Sakura clear Stardust pen to add a bit of glitter to the stamp.

Recipe:
Stamp: kitten
Ink: ColorBox black
Paper: doodlebug valentine's hearts and flowers, glittery dark pink swirls, pink and white cardstock
Other: buttons, heart brad, Sakura clear Stardust pen, black fineliner, red rikrak by Offray, white satin ribbon by Offray, white daisy sticker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!! love all the pinks!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very cute! Great mix of patterns! Thanks for sharing! :D