Monday, March 10, 2008

Masculine Invitation


As it turns out I needed to make another invitation for the cheesecake and movie night. We decided to invite a friend's little brother who is a sweet kid (can I still call him a kid even if he's closer to 20 than 10?) and enjoys hanging out with us and us with him. Needless to say I figured his invitation probably shouldn't be pink or flowery, just in case. It's the same layout with some minor modifications of how I cut out the stamp. I decided to use edge scissors on the yellow cardstock underneath the stamped image also. And of course I ended up liking this one best. Isn't that always the way?
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Janine said...

What a great invite !!! Your snow pic looks alot like the front of my house. We got sooooooooooo much snow its ridiculous.

Lesli said...

Great card - love the blue and green.