Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lauren's sketch


I also found Lauren Meader's Saturday Sketch and liked that layout. I too pulled the colours together from some ribbon I had. I love this ribbon and I don't use it nearly enough so it was fun to try to find paper that would work. I had to colour the orange with a brown pencil crayon because I had no paper that was more pumpkin than bright.
I adore these cat peel and sticks. Just so cute! This one was coloured in with Sakura Stardust pen (I just got it so it is going on everything it seems!). All in all a fairly simple card, but I'm happy.
Recipe:
Paper: dark red, orange, blue, white, and dark brown cardstock
Other: striped ribbon from Michael's, peel and stick cat, Sakura Stardust pen, birthday rubon, black fineliner.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh how cool and funky! Lovein the colors. Really nice job. Thanks for playing :D