Monday, March 31, 2008

Tiara!



Well I'm still working on the cards for my friend. This is the last of the cat birthday cards. Don't you love cat people? So glad she has so many friends and family members who are also cat people!

This particular card was inspired by a card I found that is a photo of a female persian wearing a tiara. How perfect?! A cat in a tiara is definitely the ultimate in queen imagery. Book the wonder cat agrees.

I was inspired by the CPS #58 sketch. I just really liked the idea of it. There are some fab examples up there!

Recipe:
Paper:
Basic Grey Romani, purple, blue, white and orange cardstock
Other: teal ribbon from Michael's, Prima polkadot daisies, rhinestone brads, pink fineliner, watercolour pencil crayons, green ColorBox chalk ink, dimensionals, Sakura Stardust pen, Glossy Accents.

No comments: