Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Own a Cuttlebug!

I finally own a Cuttlebug of my very own. Unfortunately I have to wait until May to play with it. My mother was thoughtful enough to phone me and ask if I did want one for sure and offer to pick one up for me (intending it as a gift for some point in time) as Michael's had a 50% off coupon this week. I decided to spend Easter money on it so we solved all dilemmas. Luckily they weren't sold out. It was a bit more than I'd hoped, even with the coupon, since they are one of those things that has not had a price change with the change of the dollar. But still cheaper than Walmart! Very exciting for me. I am not good at cutting circles, am definitely not good at ovals, and I always seem to have problems getting my scalloped scissors to work out when edging things. So I will be slowly adding some Nestabilities to my collection! I had a little trip to Walmart the other day and bought a couple embossing folders and the tiny tag die set since they were all on sale.

I will also have some new cards to post later today, including my take on Jen's SFYTT from yesterday. I was participating in Earth Hour last night and did not feel like turning my computer back on after that. Then this morning I discovered that my camera batteries needed recharging anyway, of course! So it's time to get some homework done so I can play later! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

No comments: