Friday, March 7, 2008

new papers



During my walk today to enjoy the nice weather before the snow hits I couldn't resist swinging by Walmart. And I found a pack of very pretty paper for very cheap! The pack is by Paperbilities, Printed Paper Designer. I also picked up some packs of cheap cardstock to help fill in some gaps I'd made. Ok, so my paper supply hasn't really dipped very much, but I couldn't resist!

I also pulled out a set of peel off's that I haven't used in far too long. I coloured in the cat to try to mimic my own little kitty, blending the watercolour pencil crayons a bit then adding in more on top. I put the kitty on brown cardstock, then used dimensionals to stick it onto blue paper. I also pulled out some Noteworthy decorations. So pretty!

Recipe:
Papers: coral floral stripe from Paperbilities, blue reversible solid from the same pack, brown cardstock
Other: Love & Cats peel off's, {note}worthy glitter diecut, brown ribbon, watercolour pencil crayons, dimensionals, edge scissors

No comments: