Monday, April 21, 2008

SFYTT with Jammybella!


I finally got a card done for Jen's SFYTT. A bit late, but I was busy with school stuff. I had this image stamped and coloured ages ago but I hadn't come up with a card for it to go with yet. I just love Jammybella and her teddy bear!
The flowers on her pants and shirt have been coloured with a Stardust pen to add a bit of glitter. The flourish on the yellow is actually yellow glitter from the We R Memory Keepers "Foil Glitter Flock" rub on kit. I love this stuff. Makes it so easy and minimally messy. Admittedly sometimes there isn't quite enough glue or it doesn't quite transfer, but I'm pretty sure that's more to do with my error than the product.
Recipe:
Stamps: jammybella by Stamping Bellas
Ink: black by ColorBox
Paper: purple bazzil cardstock, metallic teal (maybe bazzil?), pale yellow and white cardstock
Other: We R Memory Keepers Glitter Foil Flock rubons, ribbon from Michael's, MM epoxy button, "Friends" rubon, black pen, watercolour pencil crayons, Sakura Stardust pen, primas, MM brads


And a special hooray for having completed the last course of my degree! Now on to the big exams. I'm actually kinda excited about them honestly.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love what you did with Jen's sketch- such cute pajama colors and I love the ribbon.

Carolyn King said...

so cute...great colors and I love that bella--i think she is my fav!

Janine said...

Great card. Love what you did with the ribbon.

roree said...

What a cute card! Such a fun color combo. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

so cute!