Sunday, April 20, 2008

Keeping my LSS in business...

Not that Scrapbook Centrale needs my help. From reading their forums it's clear I am not the only one who goes in and comes out trying not to think about the credit card bill. But definitely worth it. I got Dew Drops! "Water" and "Flame." Between the two it should cover most of what I was wanting them for. I also picked up supplies for my new card box (a Be Creative blank recipe box) so I can get it decorated in the next little while! My Mind's Eye and BoBunny papers, some letters, gorgeous ribbon, and some Heidi Grace flowers. Can't wait!

I also had to grab the Olivia and Pals clear stamps by Sassafras Lass. Now I have both sets, boy and girl owls! Maybe a couple for my box? And definitely more cute cards and fun projects! Love my owls!

Hopefully I'll manage something tonight. Trying to finish up last minute research for my paper which is due tomorrow by email. Hard to believe this is the last paper of my coursework for my PhD. Once I email it in my coursework will be complete! Sure, I'll still have 3 years' worth of work to go before I'm all done, but it is very exciting!

And I'm loving the gorgeous weather outside! Cheers to all!

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Sounds like you had fun at your LSS, some times its so hard to resist all the fun stuff calling your name, LOL!
Good luck on all of your paper work for your PhD!

Lynn Put said...

Sounds like you had fun at your LSS, some times its so hard to resist all the fun stuff calling your name, LOL!
Good luck on all of your paper work for your PhD!