Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fluffles is so cute!


I just had to make another Fluffles card. As with the previous one, I layered a stamped Fluffles on top of the image to add depth. I also put Glossy Accents on the ornaments, the star, and the pot.

The naughty or nice sentiment is from a set of holiday rub-ons that I've been using like crazy.

This card is for some friends whose cat tackled their Christmas tree the first year they had it up. It seemed to appropriate!

I've been busy working on Christmas ornaments for friends and family and have 4 done, and one nearly so. Another one I have finished, but I am thinking I am not happy with it and want to redo it. One reason I love the Vitrea stained glass paint by Pebeo: if I don't like it I can wash it off as long as I haven't baked it! Unlike regular stained glass paint, this is made for using on surfaces like glasses, plates, etc, and needs to be baked. It can result in some flaws, like burst bubbles, but it also will stay on in a dishwasher once it is baked! Plus it means I only need one set of paints to do any decorating I want to do. Love it!

No comments: