Monday, February 25, 2008

So I discovered quilling...


I kept seeing stuff on quilling in DeSerres and I kept thinking that it might be fun to try. So when I saw a card magazine with instructions and realized it wasn't that hard I just had to test it out. And it's fun! I also realized that my family has quilled snowflakes included in our Christmas decorations, so now I have something new to add to my glass ornaments for Christmas!
This is the Easter card for my Mum this year and I'm quite happy with it. The bunny, duck and flower were from the Little Critters kit from Lake City Craft Co. and the egg was my own idea.
Recipe
Paper: embossed white cardstock, aqua cardstock, light blue vellum
Other: blue and purple ribbon, white glue, quilling paper

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

Oooo, this is FABulous!