Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally more cards!


It has been far too long since I last managed to post some cards. I've been busy with things for school and worshipping my air conditioner.

I just couldn't resist pulling out the same paper from BG as I used for the mouse card for another fun card. This time I used Brilliance Coffee Bean ink to stamp one of the Sassafras Lass owl stamps on the checked paper. And I finally got to use my nesties! Too much fun! The owl is up on dimensionals.

Recipe:
Ink: Brilliance Coffee Bean
Paper: BG Oh Baby Girl! and Two Scoops - Waffle Cone, yellow flowers from HOTP, lavender and green cardstock
Stamps: owl from Olivia and Friends by Sassafras Lass
Accessories: yellow and purple brads by MM, pink friend brad, dimensionals, bling by me & my Big Ideas, blue fineliner, striped ribbon from Michaels.


I also got to use some of the fun things I got while I was visiting my parents and got to a Michaels! The floral design stamp is from one of the $1.50 Studio G packs. The paper is a little richer than it looks in this picture, a slightly warmer brown. Both the brown and the orange design are from an amazing pad by s.e.i. which I just loved.

Two of the flowers are up on small dimensionals and each has a matching rhinestone in the middle. Dawn McVey really has got me loving bling! The little dragonfly is from the Sasha Collection by Say it in crystals. They have the cutest designs!

Recipe:
Stamps: flower by Studio G
Ink:Spring Pansy, Sea Breeze, Aloe Vera and Pixie Dust by VersaMagic
Paper: Oasis 8x8 pack by s.e.i., white cardstock
Accessories: white flower ribbon from Michaels, smile rubon, crystals by me&my Big Ideas, dragonfly by Say it in crystals (sasha collection), dimensionals

No comments: