Monday, April 14, 2008

Another Kittycattabella


I couldn't resist doing a couple Kittycattabella cards. I love cats and quite a few people I know do as well. I had done this one with a particular friend in mind, originally thinking of putting it in the pile of birthday cards I'd made for her to give. Now, however, I'm pondering keeping it to give to her for her birthday next year. The two cats are coloured to look like her cats, as much as I could manage. The colours are all ones she likes. So tempting. I will have to think about it. It would be perfect if I had masked out the long braid as she has short hair and has had pretty much forever.
I added a bit of sparkle with my Stardust glitter pen on her shirt, outlining her pants, the bow in her hair, and the ribbon on her presents. I used my Sakura glaze pens to help outline the presents a little bit and colour in the red present and the green dots. A little crystal for the dot on the "i" of birthday and it was set.
Recipe:
Stamps: Kittycattabella, happy and birthday by studio G
Ink: black by Colorbox, white by ColorBox
Papers: heart design by K & Co., cream, red and white cardstock
Other: Sakura stardust and glaze pens, watercolour pencil crayons, white EP, dimensionals, brown fineliner, white gel pen by Sakura
I may be pretty scarce for the next week. I have my last assigned paper of my degree due a week from today and needless to say it is not finished. Also have a few other things on the go school-wise, so there will be less card making while my brain is busy keeping a bunch of things going. But I will be enjoying all this wonderful sunshine and nice weather we are getting again!

No comments: